Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Good Morning!
Sorry that I have not written in awhile.  I have been crazy busy with Thanksgiving and now getting ready for Christmas.  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Parents and Friends. 
I have been getting the house ready for Christmas.  We have the tree up and all the decorating.  I will have to post a pic of out tree.  It is really pretty...except for the huge kid gate (in dingy gray) that surrounds it....yep you guessed it...Miss Brenna proofed the tree... lol
I am off to make laundry soap...no laughing...  Hope to be able to write more soon!  Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

You will have to give me your address, so I can come by and check out your lights. And it was great to see you and talk a little at least. I LOVE your girls! I promise we will connect before too long. Have a great rest of the week. Love ya!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS