Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Monday!  I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.  I happen to have had a most amazing weekend.  Saturday was my 5th anniversary.  Friday night Daniel and I sat and talked about what we were doing 5 years ago, the night before we were married.  We laughed about things that we did not find very funny at that time.  On Saturday, Daniel surprised me with a relaxing massage at a Spa in Old Town.   He got a pedicure which made his feet look amazing.  Besides all that,  I think that if a couple can make it through 5 years, 2 kids, and a job transfer, then that is the first step to making it through the next 5, 10, 15 years.  

3 comments:

Lucie said...

Awww, sounds like you and your hubby had a nice anniversary! And your right, if you have made it this far with all of the changes going on in your lives...you have what it takes to make it. God bless you and your family.

Lucie

Deborah said...

Becky-Happy Anniversary to both you and Dan. I am looking forward to spending more time with you guys getting to know you two as a couple. You already know that I love you like I have known you forever. I am so glad you had a great weekend. How special to be surprised! I have a honey like that too!! Have a great week. Come see me at Baa Baa sometime soon!!

Lucie said...

Hello Becky!

I don't have your phone number so I wanted to get ahold of you through our blogs here. We had to cancel our Chick Lit Book Club meeting this Saturday (Nov. 8). Please check out my blog for further information which I have posted for our little group of awesome ladies :-)

Blessings,
Lucie

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS