Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Thursday to all my friends.  I have been having a lonely week with Daniel being out of town with work.  I really do not know how my cousins handle it,  but now I have a greater understanding of those women who send there men off for days at a time.  The girls and I have been staying very busy.  McKenna made dinner last night.  We had spaghetti and bread.  She did a great job!  I think it is going to be a once a week routine for the girls to make dinner. 

With Halloween just two weeks away, we here at the Lewis house, have  also been busy putting together costumes. This year McKenna is going to be a princess and Bree will be a butterfly. Kenna has some great ideas.  She has been gathering items to accessorize her costume with.  She should be quite the glamorous little princess.  We have even made a couple of Thrift Store runs to see if there is anything “she just has to have”.  Daniel and I are going the Fabians for one of there infamous Halloween parties.  I am sure we will have a smashing good time.  lol  We are still trying to put together costumes.  And ideas? Let me know.  

Have a fabulous weekend! 






1 comment:

Deborah said...

Hey girl! Okay, my ideas for your Halloween Costumes are Raggedy Ann & Andy, Pirate and a bar maid, teacher and student wearing a dunce hat. Cute huh? I can picture it already!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS