Wednesday, October 8, 2008



Here I sit at 6:00 am, strong cup of coffee at my side. Brenna was up most of the night.  So I am a little sleep deprived this morning.  For all you moms out there with more than one child. You know that there is no chance that if Brenna goes down for a nap that I will be able to join her.  Let me repeat...I have a STRONG cup of coffee at my side.  I wonder if this lack of sleep is why women look as if the "age" faster?  Isn't that an interesting thought. 
Here is a random thought...there are 84 days until Christmas.  I have been slowly getting my gifts together.  I think that Daniel is going to string lights on our house this year.  That will be a lot of fun.  
So we are having our annual Chili Cookoff this weekend.  If anyone has a recipe that they would like to share with me, I would totally appreciate it.  
Enough of my ramblings.  Have a great day! 
   
 

No comments:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS